At Semantic, we’re all about making the most of all the opportunities that we can. As the world has changed we’ve been busy trying to help clients navigate through uncharted waters.
As I look back, I’m very grateful to our team of Digital Superheroes for rising to the challenges of lockdown, and I’m excited for the opportunities to keep making headway over the Summer.
Here are 10 things that we’ve been working on:
- New account management process and support tooling
- 12 Free Website Wins Guides
- Free reopening videos and webinars
- Last-minute reopening support for our attraction and museum websites as they start to reopen.
- New work-from-home tooling (check out Miro and Loom as two top tools)
- 20x new and updated case studies on Semantic.co.uk
- New client dashboard tools and reporting
- New email newsletter and CRM integrations
- New payment options for clients - spreading costs or basing invoices on results
- 15+ blog posts with website and attraction reopening advice
Not a client yet, but need some web help? Drop us a line and we can talk through how to transform your online results.