We are seeking an experienced Project Manager that can deliver projects and work with our remote team of designers and developers.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that a variety of projects are delivered on time and in budget across the business.
As a dedicated Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of a range of digital projects including SEO, Websites and UX & design strategy. These projects may run across a number of different platforms including but not limited to Umbraco, Wordpress and Magento.
You’ll work closely with Account Managers, Strategy team, Creatives, Developers and of course clients, to tread the pathway for client success on all work undertaken. It will be your job to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget, from the initial proposal and specification of the project, through the planning all the way to final testing and delivery.
You’ll need to be creative and strategic - someone the whole team can rely on to know every aspect of the project down to the finest details. You will also need to be a problem solver who is happy to lead teams and conversations and also has an eye for commercial detail.
You will constantly be working with and reporting to the Ops Director to ensure you are on top of the best approach to all projects and their outcomes, dealing with issues where they happen and anticipating any bumps in the road.
You will lead the client and team through a tight project process, iterating that process to continue to improve and optimise its outcomes for all clients and their work. You will have the confidence and experience to make quick decisions. always ensuring that the Head of Ops is kept informed on project progress across teams and clients.
You will report to the Managing Director and Operations Director on the commercials of your projects, reporting on the activity profitability of each and every one.
- Deliver projects on time, on budget, delighting our clients in the process
- Day-to-day management and progression of all key client projects, working with the team to raise any issues with the Senior business stakeholders and clients
- Ensuring the team and business are creating and communicating accurate estimates to clients that are based on agreed project scope
- Collaborating with and managing outsourced partners
- Managing the QA process on all projects around delivery on work leaving the business
- Managing and reporting back on key issues to the Business Owner and Ops Director and the client Account manager where required
- Leading a weekly project progress meeting with the senior team on all clients
- Schedule & attend meetings and co-ordinate briefings as required and be proactive in developing your understanding of strategic and creative & digital/development issues
- Reviewing and reporting regularly to the senior team on internal client budget management, particularly on live projects
- Developing and evolving the Semantic project process as needed
- Be completely competent and reliable in leading the wider team on projects to deliver excellency on outcomes for all clients
- Be responsive to both the clients and the internal team, enabling fast turnaround of issues & challenges
- Continually keeping the client informed always of progress, challenges and concerns
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Confident, outgoing, and able to work under pressure
- Conscientious and hardworking
- Methodical and organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to use judgement and act on own initiative as appropriate
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of Umbraco, Wordpress and Magento
- Sound understanding of Project management tools including Monday.com, Harvest and Jira (or other similar alternatives)
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong numerical and financial skills
- Ideally at least 3 years relevant agency experience of delivering multiple projects to a number of clients at once, and at pace
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Experience of dealing with clients in a high pressure environment
- A good understanding of marketing services either gained through education, or through work experience
- Strong commercial awareness
Project Manager Key Performance Indicators
- Management of all key client projects (briefed in by Sales or senior management team)
- Customer churn rate
- Client satisfaction benchmark and NPS
- Conversion rate
- Upsell rate
- Project profitability
- Some input on overall client profitability
- Lead time on projects
- Delivery deadline variance
- Utilisation rates of team on a project
Application deadline: 22/03/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- Remote interview process